Name: Peter Bresseleers
1989 – 1994: Master of Science (M.Sc.), Lessius Hogeschool Antwerpen;
1995 – 2002: Cargill.
July 1995 – July 1999: Cargill, Logistics Mgr Processing;
August 1999 – March 2001: Cargill, Business Consultant ERP;
September 2002 – January 2007: Contractor, Supply Chain consultant;
January 2007 – January 2009: Capgemini, Senior Manager;
September 2001 – December 2009: P.Bresseleers Bedrijfsadviezen, Managing consultant Free lance;
September 2009 - Current employer: PortExpertise, partner
Hands-on management consultancy for Ports and Terminals:
1. Feasibility studies, business plans, cost and revenue studies.
2. Design: layout, processes, IT and Technology (Gate Systems, Position Detection systems, RFID), Equipment, organisational structure.
3. Procurement: Terminal Operating Systems, Port Community systems, technology, equipment, services, Conducting the entire procurement process: RFI, RFP, vendor negotiation, maintenance contracts, SLA's
4. Implementation: project management, project supervision, acceptance testing, Commissioning.
5. Operations: supervision of go-live, assistance during go-live, process implementation.
6. Monitoring and auditing: process and infrastructure monitoring, definition of KPI monitoring systems, IT security, certification audits (e.g. AEO...), Safety, security and quality audits and practical advice.
7. Optimisation of processes, technology, layout, equipment.